Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: wise co schools.

  1. #11
    Inactive Member vikescoach's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    841
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: wise co schools.

    Maybe so, but thats good ole' Johnny!!1
    "One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula

  2. #12
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: wise co schools.

    yeah I never go by their forecasts!
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Merlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    377
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: wise co schools.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheBeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ndn12</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i dont know why they wouldnt be out. the weather is supposed to be similar to last thursday and friday for the next week. if not hotter. </div></div>

    Because it doesn't even get that hot till around 12:30-1:00. </div></div>

    Yeah, that was my thought too.

    I even thought they should go ahead and have practice like for volleyball right after school since it's probably not much better by 4:30 or 5:00 where its had time for the heat to build inside the gyms for those extra few hours.

    But, I'm sure I don't know what I'm talking about. What do I know? We went to school in these same buildings many years ago without AC and never missed a minute due to heat. Not that it was right then either, but I can sorta understand why its done -- especially in the 'suit happy' world we now live in.
    ......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......

  4. #14
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: wise co schools.

    Yea it may be a couple degrees off from Tenn.
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member retiredteach's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    853
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: wise co schools.

    It is presently 92 here in Big Stone. Always hotter here than in Wise.
    You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •